- frequently asked questions -
HOW DOES THE DESIGN PROCESS WORK?
We are always tweaking and refining our processes to make sure we are meeting the needs of our clients. I have the entire process laid out for you here! Take a look!
DO YOU WORK WITH WORDPRESS?
When I first started out we had to 1. figure out what I loved doing and 2. set boundaries for what kind of projects I are willing to take on. Unfortunately, Wordpress wasn't at the top of that list. I honestly believe that Squarespace is the most user-friendly and best for the beginning, average and intermediate users.
WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME ON A PROJECT?
It obviously depends on the type of project as well as other factors such as revisions, email response time, etc. A design project can take anywhere from 2-10 weeks.
I'M ON A LIMITED BUDGET! ANY WAY I COULD MAKE A DEAL OR TRADE SERVICES?
I would love to do everyone a favor for free or cut them a fat deal, however I gotta pay the bills! What if your employer asked you to work on a discounted salary? Yikes! I don't want that for you so we hope you wouldn't want that for me. I am a firm believer that with design "you get what you pay for". Working with me to help bring your big idea to life is an investment. I do, however, however offer payment plans. Please feel free to contact me if this is something that you are interested in!
WHAT PRINT SERVICES DO YOU RECOMMEND?
We love MPixPro! Their quality and turnaround time is second to none. We print our personal business cards through them and people rave when they get one in their hands. I offer to have things printed for you at an additional charge through this company. However, if you prefer to go with your own printer when we work together I don't mind that at all.
WILL I BE ABLE TO UPDATE ME WEBSITE AFTER YOU ARE DONE?
Absolutely! That's the glory of Squarespace and why I swear by it. I always tell people it's the perfect platform for us to design on because it's hard enough for you not to do yourself but amazingly easy to update once a designer is done with it.
I NEED MY PROJECT DONE RIGHT NOW!!! DO YOU OFFER A RUSH FEE?
I do offer a certain amount of rush clients for the year. If you are looking to have your project rushed (moved to the top of my list) then there will be a non-refundable $100 rush fee due at the time of your deposit!
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
I have addressed this on my terms page. Due to the nature of design work no refunds will be issued no matter the point in the design process. If you choose to terminate your design, you will have a credit with Tiffany Kuehl Designs for the amount paid on the invoice. However, I do make every effort to ensure that you are absolutely 100% in love with your design!
- are we a good fit to work together? -
- You're excited to start something new and can't wait to see what creative ideas we can come up with together for your big idea.
- You're willing to give me some design freedom.
- You like, no LOVE, my past work.
- You understand that this is a process. We must work together and the biggest factors that keep your project moving are email response time and number of revisions to your project.
- You've worked with 2 or more designers and are still unhappy.
- You have an idea in your head and you're not willing to budge or accept new ideas.
- You are wanting us to duplicate or produce the exact idea you have in your head without taking any of my ideas into consideration.
- You want a discount or free work.