Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DOES THE DESIGN PROCESS WORK?
We are always tweaking and refining our processes to make sure we are meeting the needs of our clients. I have the entire process laid out for you here! Take a look!
DO YOU WORK WITH WORDPRESS?
YES!!! We do offer WordPress designs using DIVI. Your website does have to be a self-hosted WordPress.org website though. (We do not currently offer a website package for WordPress.com and you should inquire with us if you are interested in that.)
WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME ON A PROJECT?
It obviously depends on the type of project as well as other factors such as revisions, email response time, etc. A design project can take anywhere from 2-12 weeks.
I'M ON A LIMITED BUDGET! ANY WAY I COULD MAKE A DEAL OR TRADE SERVICES?
We would love to do everyone a favor or cut them a fat deal, however we gotta pay the bills! What if your employer asked you to work on a discounted salary? Yikes! We don't want that for you so we hope you wouldn't want that for us. We are firm believers that with design "you get what you pay for". Working with us to help bring your big ideas to life is an investment. We do, however, offer easy payment plans. Please feel free to contact us if this is something that you are interested in!
WHAT PRINT SERVICES DO YOU RECOMMEND?
We love MPIX Pro, Moo and Primo Print! Their quality and turnaround time is second to none. We print our personal business cards through Primo Print and people rave when they get one in their hands. We offer to have things printed for you at an additional charge through any company. However, if you prefer to go with your own printer when we work together we don't mind that at all. We have a list of great printers that you can always check out.
WILL I BE ABLE TO UPDATE MY WEBSITE AFTER YOU ARE DONE?
Absolutely! If you ever need any help, please don't be afraid to reach out and let me know. We also offer website maintenance if you choose for us to take care of your site.
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
We have addressed this on our terms page. Due to the nature of design work no refunds will be issued no matter the point in the design process. If you choose to terminate your design, you will forfeit any amount paid to Tiffany Kuehl Designs. However, we do make every effort to ensure that you are absolutely 100% in love with your design!
Are we a good fit to work together?
- You're excited to start something new and can't wait to see what creative ideas we can come up with together for your big idea.
- You're willing to give me some design freedom.
- You like, no LOVE, my past work.
- You understand that this is a process. We must work together and the biggest factors that keep your project moving are email response time and number of revisions to your project.
NO THANK YOU!
- You've worked with 2 or more designers and are still unhappy.
- You have an idea in your head and you're not willing to budge or accept new ideas.
- You are wanting us to duplicate or produce the exact idea you have in your head without taking any of our ideas into consideration.
- You want a discount or free work.
- Correspondence is not your strong suit.