Screw January, March is the month that I am getting my shit together. I have seen where people are making monthly goals rather than yearly goals and I quite like the idea. I am obviously a little late on it this month, but from now on I will hopefully do a post on the first of every month telling whatever little goals I have set for myself that month.
- Wash everyone's bedding once a week. We typically go WAY longer between washes... Don't judge me! I am also thinking that making the bed daily would be another thing to add to this goal.
- Put laundry away immediately after it comes out of the dryer. Please tell me that I am not the only one who tends to put laundry away when I need those baskets because I have all new loads of laundry to wash. Lol. There have been baskets on my bedroom floor constantly this winter.
- Menu plan all month long. Not only plan a menu, but try slipping healthier meals in there until it's a generally healthy menu. It is hard to eat all healthy all the time when planning meals for family.
- Lose 5 pounds. To do this I want to stick with going to the gym AT LEAST 4 days a week. Even if I don't stick to a specific program, I think consistently going will be a great thing.
- Do more activities with Sydney. I'll be honest and say that when it comes to doing stuff at home, we don't do a whole lot of crafting. She isn't into coloring unless it is with paint, and I don't want to paint every single day. So I want to try to think of a craft or an activity to do with her every day. I know I am working a lot during the day and I don't feel like we get as much quality time as we could.
- Start a daily/weekly cleaning regimen that I can complete in the morning before I start working. I think having a little list to do every day just might help me.
Okay. I think 6 goals might be a good place to start. Some are bigger, some are smaller, but I think that they are all pretty obtainable. Do you set goals every month? If so then what are they?