This year we seem to have the winter that isn't ever going to end! So I don't know about you guys, but spring fever is in high gear at our house. How can you tell we have the fever??
1. There is still snow on the ground and I have been looking for a new swimsuit for this year for a month or so. I finally found two and they should arrive in the mail this week! They look like the one's below, only they are in black. I don't know why, but there is just something about a black swimsuit that is just so nice to me!
2. We can't stop cooking warm weather food! In the last week or two we have had hot dogs, hamburgers, blts. Then ribs and a few other warm weather foods are on the menu for next week. Don't you think if we keep eating warm weather food that Mother Nature will realize she has screwed up and give us sunny and warm temps?!? No... well, it was worth a shot.
3. We are starting to open our blinds more just so that we can have the sunshine pouring in when it is out... If you don't look below the window it looks like it could be a warmer day!
4. I can't stop looking online for warm weather outfits! Pinterest is my best friend and my worst enemy at the same time! I have sort of been filling up people's feeds with my latest clothing desires. Sorry! Then I keep looking at hats and cover ups to use when we go to the lake or go boating! Keep the computer and my debit card away from one another please! I can't keep purchasing until it warms up.
5. I chopped my hair off! I always talk about cutting it short for the warmer weather season. Then I saw a haircut I loved, and loved the messy curl look of it. So I went for it! I chopped over a foot of hair off and I am loving it! Now it just needs to warm up so that I can feel all cute and summery with my short hair and fun summer clothing. I am even thinking of giving hats a go this year! lol. I have been seeing so many outfits on pinterest with these cute little hats that I am just dying over!!! So you wait, i'll have one soon!
If this doesn't scream spring fever to you then I don't know what does. I am just DYING to be in shorts, flip flops, and a tank top while we sit outside listening to music and just enjoying the weather! It seems so far away, but i know it will get here eventually.