Get To Know Me
Over the last few weeks I have gotten quite a few new readers. So I thought it might be fun to sort of do a get to know me post where I share some things that about myself that you may or may not already know!
1. I am not a religious person. Like at all... I am agnostic. I believe in God. But I don't believe in individual religions. I went to a few different churches growing up, and after several different experiences, I have learned it is just not for me. I don't pray or read the bible or any of that. I don't judge people who are religious, but once again it's just not for me.
2. Even though I am not religious, I totally believe in FATE! There is just no other way to explain how Hubs and I met if you ask me. A ton of random things had to happen on both of our lives to bring us to a place where we could meet.
3. If you had asked me six years ago, what I wanted be when I "grew up" I would have had no idea of what to tell you. I grew up working in restaurants. No joke! I wanted to get out of my house to get away from my grandmother and so I started working at the family run restaurant at 12! I was the cutest damn food runner that you have ever seen! Lol. So after growing up in a restaurant, and then working in a sports bar, I knew I wanted to get out of restaurants but had no freaking clue as to what I would do. Then along came Sydney and a couple of years later I tried designing on a whim because I couldn't afford to purchase something. Three years later and it's a career choice. I never dreamed that I would be a graphic designer or own my own business, but now I couldn't see it any other way.
4. I feel like it took me leaving my family and the only location that I had ever known to grow into who I am today. I have the hubs to thank for that, for always encouraging me, and helping me when I need it! He is my rock, and has definitely helped me to become who I am today. Now we have made the decision to move back, but I feel like I am moving back a different person than when I left.
5. I love OWLS! Like o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d! Feathers too! Lol. I plan to one day get a tatoo that includes a feather. But a few weeks ago we were shopping at my favorite store and I found this shirt that was light grey, long sleeves, slightly loose, but had AN OWL on the front! I came out of the fitting room and all hubs could say was " it's so you, get it! ". So you know what, I did just that! If I see something cute and owl related.... It's mine! Lol. My friend even sends me pictures of owl things when she sees them and thinks I might like them. Believe it or not I only have two mugs and a shirt, but I'm still obsessed and plan to have owl accents through the house in no time.
I kind of feel like five things is enough about me for today! Lol. I'm actually thinking that I may do this post a few different times, so make sure to follow along! Maybe it could even become a linkup.
So now here is what I want you to do.... In the comments I want to know one or two things about you that I may not know! Let's get to know each other a little bit!